Friday 2 August 2013

Vlog: dream dinner party guests from history

So over the last few days I decided that I would get a little creative with my posts, and this is the result! I've chosen to do a video blog on the five historical figures that I would invite to my fantasy dinner party, and have given a little explanation as to why I have picked each one. I realise that this isn't the most academic of blog posts, but I thought that it might make a nice change from the ordinary.

I definitely still have a lot to learn about editing videos and splicing them together, so please excuse me if this video is not the smoothest in terms of its editing, or indeed my presentation! I promise that if I decide to do another vlog I will brush up on my technical skills.

I hope you enjoy watching the video, and I would love to hear some of the historical figures that you might all choose too!



No comments:

Post a Comment